Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Paris Hilton a.k.a. The biggest waist of resourses on the face of this earth!!

There is nothing good I have to say about this no-good, brat of a girl who thinks she's "So Hot." If you ask me, I'd rather date Pat Summit! Yea, I went there. Luckily she may be out of my hair for a while, like I would ever really have the chance of meeting her, but in my sense it is more like out of my ear because I won't have to listen to anymore of her stupid-ass antics! Apparently she didn't know that driving a car with a suspended license was illegal. She tried to hide from the cops by driving with her lights off. Too bad your break lights still work hunny, maybe they wouldn't have seen you! Anyway she may be spending the next 90 days behind bars. BOY would I love to see "The Simple Life: Behind Bars." THAT would be a show with Paris in it that I might actually watch!! BE GOOD PEOPLE!!

No comments: