Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TMNT

So, I'm really excited about the new TMNT movie coming out. For those of you who don't know TMNT is short for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Let me tell you, I was/still am probably one of the biggest TMNT fans EVER!! And can I say that this movie looks AWESOME!! I am going to be really disappointed if it is a flop, but am REALLY excited about seeing it. And in case you were all wondering, and when I say you all I mean the one person reading this blog; yes, I was that kid running around with an orange cloth around my head with two eye holes cut out acting like Michelangelo, the coolest Ninja Turtle EVER!! Oh, it comes out March 23rd, GO SEE IT, you know I will! BE GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Your Fabulous Host said...

Ha! I remember the orange mask..and the ninja turtle pajamas! My favorite remains Rafael